The AERO AC-15 Complete Rifle is a budget friendly, high quality rifle featuring mil-spec parts and accessories made in America.This cost-efficient rifle is ready to operate straight out of the box and can easily be upgraded over time. Don't sacrifice quality to save money - buy from Aero Precision and have confidence in your rifle.
All Aero Precision complete rifles are assembled by our professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving our facility.
- Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16" 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish, M4 Profile
- Sights: Magpul MBUS® Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight (ON SELECT MODELS)
- Handguard: Standard M4 Carbine Handguard with double heat shield
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG® (ON SELECT MODELS)
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Always have full knowledge of your state and local gun laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun. Any orders returned due to legal restrictions are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Chamber 5.56 NATO Barrel Length 16" Finish Anodized Black Weight(s) 6.0 - 6.24 lbs (Depending on which version) Other Features -
- Great Rifle Review by Allen
Quality Price Value
- Excellent all around! Review by JVM
Quality Price Value