This Upper Receiver Handguard Combo now includes our Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard! Key features include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
- M4E1 Assembled Upper Receiver
- Enhanced Handguard of choice
- 10" .300 Blackout CMV Barrel
- Low Profile Gas Block and Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- This assembly does not include BCG or Charging Handle. These products may be selected as add-ons under the Finish Your Build tab
M4E1 Upper Features:
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precision machined to M4E1 specs
- M4 feedramps
- Matte black hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only)
- Comes assembled, with port door and forward assist installed
- Accepts standard AR15/M16 components
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard Features:
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
10" .300 Blackout Barrel Features:
- Length: 10"
- Twist: 1 in 7
- Muzzle: 5/8x24 Threaded
- Material: 4150 Crome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas Port: .0935
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Weight: 21oz
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
Made In America? Yes Series M4E1 Chamber .300 Blackout Barrel Length 10" Weight(s) KeyMod: 43.20 oz / M-LOK: 43.20 oz / Quad Rail: 44.80 oz
- Great fit and finish! Review by Mandy
Quality Price Value
So bought this upper for my noveski lower pistol I built and was extremely satisfied with fit and finish, they came together perfectly with zero play and especially because the lower is black and I bought the upper in fde it still looks like it was meant for each other.
Now for the important part, range time! Did a quick clean before taking it out. It was dirty, I do believe they test fire before sending out which I appreciate! I have 300 rds that went down range with this gun. At first I was zeroing so would send 3 rounds down, open her up then clean it with a few patches then repeat. Did this till I was zeroed at 25 yards. The only issue I had at first was the bolt would not lock back. Probably after the 12th round it started to lock back, but that was probably because it was a new buffer and spring designed for 5.56 and the 300 blackout doesn't have as much pressure.
But after 4 sets of 3 rounds it was locking back.
After sighted in I ran 30 rds bump fired without a hiccup.
Then took it to 50 yards. This is where I was most impressed, I was sending rounds down with flip up iron sights staying in a 2-2.5" group, was very accurate for a 10.5" barrel and shot extremely well and not one ftf out of 300 rds with 125 grain defensive rds and 124 grain fmj.
So I am extremely satisfied with my upper and do recommend it, and the fde matched dead on with my fde magpul grip, magazines, and thordson cheek rest. (Posted on 5/28/2016)
- Excellent Review by Jason
Quality Price Value
- Finish Your Build
- $139.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$175.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$19.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$78.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$84.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$89.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$94.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$79.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>