This product is DISCONTINUED.
Our AR15 Special Edition: Betsy Ross Receiver Set features the AR15 Betsy Ross Lower Receiver with custom engraving and AR15 Betsy Ross Upper Receiver with custom laser etching.
All Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receivers include a commemorative Betsy Ross patch. This patch is limited to those who purchase a Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receiver either individually or in a receiver set. It is not available for individual sale.
- AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Betsy Ross in Anodized Black - Features custom engraved "76" graphic on the magwell of our popular AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver, "BETSY" model designation and "1776-XXXX" serial number range.
- AR15 Assembled Upper Receiver, Special Edition: Betsy Ross in Anodized Black - Features custom "76" graphic laser etching on the tang of the upper receiver. This upper is assembled with the port door and forward assist included.
- Special Edition: Betsy Ross commemorative patch
SAVE when you buy these receivers as a set compared to individual pricing! The Special Edition: Betsy Ross Receiver Set is also available for the M5 (.308) platform.
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Finish Anodized Black Weight(s) - Other Features -
- Finish Your Build
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price $50.99
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $11.01
Regular Price: $100.00
Special Price $85.00
Regular Price: $125.00
Special Price $106.25
Regular Price: $175.00
Special Price $148.75
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $16.99
Out of stock