Gen 2 Enhanced Quad Rail Handguards are now available! Changes include redesigned quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail. The side and bottom picatinny rails have also been reduced in length, eliminating weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area of the handguard.
Our Enhanced Quad Rail (EQ) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The EQ system features x4 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated the picatinny rail running the full length of the handguard, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select "Yes" under the Bar Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the BAR Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Series M4E1 Attachment Type Quad Rail Material Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum Weight(s) 7" - 7.2oz, 9" - 8.8oz, 12" - 12oz, 15" - 13.6oz Other Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs