Our Enhanced Quad Rail (EQ) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The EQ system features x4 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.78" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated half of the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock picatinny rails, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Make sure to select "Yes" under the Bar Barrel Nut option above (shims included). Our handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. Purchased with a handguard, the BAR Barrel Nut is $20 ($40 when sold separately).
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Series M4E1 Attachment Type Quad Rail Material Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum Actual Handguard Lengths 7" - 7.25", 9" - 9.22", 12" - 12.63", 15" - 14.94"
Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
Weight(s) 7" - 7.2oz, 9" - 8.8oz, 12" - 12oz, 15" - 13.6oz Other Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs
- Machined Very Well Review by Steven
Quality Price Value