Our AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, our lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
Gen 2 Lower Receiver Improvements
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, Gen 2
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- AR15 Standard Lower Parts Kit (View what it includes HERE)
Only the lower receiver in this combo set is blemished, not the LPK. Blemishes may include:
- Plating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
Our blemished products are fully functional, they just didn't meet our high standards. They are a great product at a discounted price for someone who doesn't mind a slight imperfection. We do not accept returns on blemished products.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: email@example.com
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Finish Anodized Black Weight(s) 15.85 oz Other Features -
- Finish Your Build
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price $63.99
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price $54.99$17.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>