A limited run of AR15 Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receivers are now available!
Our Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receiver features a design based on one of the most popular American Revolution flags, with it's 13 stars symbolizing our original 13 colonies. Betsy Ross is widely credited with making the first American flag. The addition of the 76 evokes the Spirit of '76, referring to the self-determination and individual liberty set forth by the Declaration of Independence signed on July 4, 1776.
This graphic is engraved on the magwell of our popular AR15 Gen 2 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "BETSY" and "1776-XXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR15 components.
All Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receivers include a commemorative Betsy Ross patch. This patch is limited to those who purchase a Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receiver either individually or in a receiver set. It is not available for individual sale.
- Stripped AR15 Special Edition: Betsy Ross Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Special Edition: Betsy Ross commemorative patch
*Please note - this product is available in limited supply and for a limited time only.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Material Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum Finish Magpul™ FDE Cerakote Markings Model "BETSY", "Cal Multi", 76 Engraving with Stars, 1776 Serial Number Compatibility Works with standard AR15 components and magazines Weight(s) 8.35oz Other Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Finish Your Build
$12.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$59.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$100.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$39.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$89.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>