Our AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, our lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
- Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver in FDE Cerakote (info on Cerakote Firearm Coating)
This product is blemished. Blemishes may include:
- Plating inconsistencies
- Flaws in finish
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Material Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum Finish Magpul™ FDE Cerakote Markings "Cal Multi" Compatibility Works with standard AR15 components and magazines Weight(s) 8.35oz Other Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Wheres the blemish? Review by Jim
Quality Price Value
- awesome Review by Patrick
Quality Price Value
- great receivers for the price Review by Matt g
Price Value Quality
- Finish Your Build
$59.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$100.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$39.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$89.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$12.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>