The Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) is compatible with AR15/AR10 Style Rifles. The levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
- (1) Reversible Safety Center (0°-50° and 0°-90° semi auto)
- (1) Standard Lever – Black Phosphate
- (1) Short Lever – Black Phosphate
- (2) Torx Screws – Black Oxide
- (1) Hardened Stainless Steel Safety Detend (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 Torx L-Key
- (1) Selector Detent Spring
- Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
- Some fitting may be required with Geissele Triggers on the 50° Short-Throw side.
- BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Safety Selector will not fit in "standard" AR-style lower receivers designed for 0°-90° throw safety selectors. A relief cut on the left side of the receiver safety selector hole is required to allow the safety pin block device on the BAD-ASS-ST center to pass through. The safety pin block is there for your safety so it cannot be installed on a "standard" AR and allow the safety selector lever to point ambigously between SAFE and FIRE. "Short-Throw" compatible lower receivers with safety pin relief cut and 45° to 90° FIRE marking (such as the BAD-15 Forged Lower and BAD556-LW Lower Receivers) are required for proper installation. Any modification to the safety selector will render the warranty null and void
Made In America? Yes Finish No Platform Multi Manufacturer No Weight(s) 2 oz Other Features -