This Upper Receiver Handguard Combo now includes our Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard! Key features include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
- M4E1 Assembled Upper Receiver
- Enhanced Handguard of choice
- 10" .300 Blackout CMV Barrel
- Low Profile Gas Block and Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Product comes assembled
- This assembly does not include BCG or Charging Handle. These products may be selected as add-ons under the Finish Your Build tab
- The muzzle brake that comes with this complete upper receiver is NOT pinned nor welded to this barrel. Per the National Firearms Act, the muzzle brake MUST be pinned and welded to achieve the necessary 16" as defined by the ATF for a rifle build.
M4E1 Upper Features:
- Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Precision machined to M4E1 specs
- M4 feedramps
- Matte black hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only)
- Comes assembled, with port door and forward assist installed
- Accepts standard AR15/M16 components
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard Features:
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.8" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
10" .300 Blackout Barrel Features:
- Length: 10"
- Twist: 1 in 7
- Muzzle: 5/8x24 Threaded
- Material: 4150 Crome Moly Vanadium
- Finish: QPQ corrosion resistant finish both inside and out
- Gas Block: .750
- Gas Port: .0935
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Weight: 21oz
- M4 Barrel Extension
- HP and MPI Tested
Made In America? Yes Series M4E1 Chamber .300 Blackout Barrel Length 10" Weight(s) KeyMod: 43.20 oz / M-LOK: 43.20 oz / Quad Rail: 44.80 oz
- Great fit and finish! Review by Mandy
Quality Price Value
So bought this upper for my noveski lower pistol I built and was extremely satisfied with fit and finish, they came together perfectly with zero play and especially because the lower is black and I bought the upper in fde it still looks like it was meant for each other.
Now for the important part, range time! Did a quick clean before taking it out. It was dirty, I do believe they test fire before sending out which I appreciate! I have 300 rds that went down range with this gun. At first I was zeroing so would send 3 rounds down, open her up then clean it with a few patches then repeat. Did this till I was zeroed at 25 yards. The only issue I had at first was the bolt would not lock back. Probably after the 12th round it started to lock back, but that was probably because it was a new buffer and spring designed for 5.56 and the 300 blackout doesn't have as much pressure.
But after 4 sets of 3 rounds it was locking back.
After sighted in I ran 30 rds bump fired without a hiccup.
Then took it to 50 yards. This is where I was most impressed, I was sending rounds down with flip up iron sights staying in a 2-2.5" group, was very accurate for a 10.5" barrel and shot extremely well and not one ftf out of 300 rds with 125 grain defensive rds and 124 grain fmj.
So I am extremely satisfied with my upper and do recommend it, and the fde matched dead on with my fde magpul grip, magazines, and thordson cheek rest. (Posted on 5/28/2016)
- Excellent Review by Jason
Quality Price Value
- Finish Your Build
$139.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$175.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$19.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$78.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$84.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$89.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$94.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$79.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>