Save 10% off the combined price when you buy the M4E1 Builder Set! This package deal includes the pieces you need to start building your own M4E1 (AR15) Rifle, including a M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, AR15 Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard of choice and a M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver.
- M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver (Anodized Black or Magpul™ FDE Cerakote)
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver (Anodized Black or Magpul™ FDE Cerakote)
- Enhanced Gen 2 Handguard of choice
- All 3 pieces are finished in mil-spec Anodized Black or Magpul™ FDE Cerakote
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: email@example.com
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Weight(s) KeyMod: 7" - 23.40 oz / 9" - 25 oz / 12" - 27.40 oz / 15" - 29 oz
M-LOK: 7" - 23.40 oz / 9" - 25 oz / 12" - 27.40 oz / 15" - 29 oz
Quad Rail: 7" - 25 oz / 9" - 26.60 oz / 12" - 29.80 oz / 15" - 31.4 oz
Other Features -
- M4E1 builder's set, for 300 blackout. Review by Charles
Quality Price Value
- Outstanding Product with a Couple of Nit Noys Review by Joseph
Quality Price Value
A little better QC would have avoided the first issue. When assembling the pivot pin, the spring would only go into the recess about 1/2 inch. A quick chat with Jonathan revealed that he suspected residue left from when the hole was drilled. He suggested placing a drill bit in the recess and twirling it between my thumb and finger to remove the debris. That worked like a charm.
The spring and detent for the take down pin are held in place by 4 40 x 1/8 set screw -- but the set screw is not included with the receiver or in the lower receiver parts kit.It's not really an enhancement if the needed set screw is not included. I proceeded without it and used the end plate to hold down the spring as is normally done. But again -- what's the point of the enhancement?
Finally, I really liked the hex head roll pin for the bolt catch release and the integrated trigger guard.
So easy to install the barrel and the gas tube. I loved it.
Hand Guard: More set screws (8), but installation is a breeze and the design results in a really strong bond with the upper receiver.
I am a newbie, but this combo build kit is clearly a winner. I recommend it highly to anyone thinking about using it in a build. (Posted on 3/5/2018)
- Finish Your Build
$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$175.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$19.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$39.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$50.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$38.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$12.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$78.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$129.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$14.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$62.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock