The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features a new angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum, precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts and includes the port door and forward assist pre-installed.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with our new M4E1 Lower Receiver, giving you a billet looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- Includes port door and forward assist
- M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver in Magpul™ FDE Cerakote
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
Made In America? Yes Platform AR15 Material Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum Finish Magpul™ FDE Cerakote Compatibility Works with standard AR15/M16 components Weight(s) 8.65 oz Other Barrel Nut Torque - 50 ft-lbs
- Finish Your Build
$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$175.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$19.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$78.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$129.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$125.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$57.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$59.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$79.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>