Our M5 .308 Complete Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR rifle. Save when you buy it complete and let our specialist do the installation for you!
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- M5 Lower Receiver - Anodized Black
- M4 Stock - Black
- A2 Grip - Black
- Mil-spec Lower Parts Kit
- Carbine Receiver extension
- .308 Carbine Buffer and Spring
- These parts are installed
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: email@example.com
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform M5 Finish Anodized Black Receiver Extension Carbine Compatibility Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines Weight(s) -
- Great starting point Review by Kirk
Price Value Quality
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this lower. The parts kit is basic, but highly functional and when mated to the M5 upper everything is super tight and clean. The machining work is excellent on this lower. The trigger pull feels a bit heavy, but is extremely crisp. All of the hardware and the lower itself are devoid of any tooling marks or other marring.
I replaced the furniture with BCM items, and they all fit perfectly.
I had an issue with the buffer/spring combo, but Aero was extremely quick to mail me replacement parts without question.
With the matched lower for the M5, the rifle fires and ejects flawlessly. I couldn't be more satisfied with Aero Precision. (Posted on 10/9/2015)
- Finish Your Build
$19.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$19.95// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$85.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$560.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$570.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$580.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$610.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$620.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$625.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$1,649.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$625.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$635.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$645.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price $169.99
Regular Price: $265.00
Special Price $225.99
Regular Price: $215.00
Special Price $182.99$29.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$89.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock