This package deal features the components you need to start building your own M5E1 (.308) Rifle, including an M5 Lower Receiver, M5E1 Upper Receiver and 15" Gen 2 KeyMod Handguard all Anodized Black.
- M5 Lower Receiver
- M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- 15" KeyMod Handguard, Gen 2
- All 3 pieces are finished in mil-spec Anodized Black hardcoat
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform M5 (.308) Finish Anodized Black Weight(s) 38.72 oz Other Features N/A
- Finish Your Build
$30.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$199.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$265.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$215.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>