Our Gen 2 Enhanced Quad Rail (EQ) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. Changes include redesigned quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail. The side and bottom picatinny rails have also been reduced in length, eliminating weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area of the handguard. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated the picatinny rail running the full length of the handguard, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR15/M4E1 platform.
Made In America? Yes Platform M5 Series M5E1 Attachment Type Quad Rail Material Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum Handguard Length 15" Finish Anodized Black Actual Handguard Lengths No Weight(s) - Other N/A