Our Special Edition: Freedom M5 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M5 (.308) Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model "FREEDOM5" and "4JULY-XXXX" serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR 308 components.
Need an upper as well? Check out our Freedom Receiver Set which includes an M5 Upper Receiver with American Flag laser etching.
Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Custom engraved American Flag graphic
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Freedom in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tension set screw
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Platform M5 Material Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum Finish Anodized Black Markings Model "Freedom", "Cal Multi", Flag Engraving, 4JULY Serial Number Compatibility Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines Weight(s) 12 oz Other N/A
- Finish Your Build