The M5E1-SD is a collaboration project between Aero Precision, SilencerCo and Ballistic Advantage. This .308 Winchester dedicated suppressed upper receiver is the first of it's kind in the Aero Precision lineup and has been fine tuned to our standards, resulting in a premium quality, high performance upper assembly.
- Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver with custom designation and M5E1-SD engraving (Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only)).
- Ballistic Advantage BA Hanson 16” .308 Stainless Steel Barrel. Features a gas port that is drilled to allow for dedicated suppressed use and pinned low profile gas block.
- SilencerCo Omega .30 Caliber Silencer. The Omega is rated for everything from 5.7mm to .300 Win Mag and is the shortest, lightest, quietest, most versatile silencer from SilencerCo. Made from titanium, stainless steel and Stellite™. This version comes with the 5/8x24 direct thread mount and flat endcap, but it will work with all SilencerCO Omega accessories.
- 15” Enhanced Handguard of choice, allowing for use of accessories around the suppressor.
- This complete upper does not include BCG or Charging Handle. These products may be selected as add-ons under the Finish Your Build tab.
This is an NFA Item. Please contact your FFL/SOT and confirm they will accept this item before placing your order. The wait time for approval to transfer this item to an FFL/SOT dealer is 4 - 8 weeks. The wait time for Form 4 approval (FFL/SOT dealer transfer to customer) is approximately 8 months.
For more information on purchasing a suppressor, check out the SilencerCo education page.
There will be a 20% cancellation fee applied to any orders canceled during the application process.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: email@example.com
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Series M5E1 Chamber .308 Winchester Barrel Length 16" Weight(s) -
- Finish Your Build
$139.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$199.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$215.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$265.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>
Out of stock$30.00// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>$89.99// ADD CART FUNCTION ?>