The OEM SBR is the perfect foundation for your SBR build. Created with price in mind, this manufactured SBR features everything needed to be classified as an SBR without the additional cost.
Since this is a manufactured SBR, it can be purchased through a Form 4 instead of a Form 1. After Form 4 approval, customize this SBR to your liking by adding your own stock, handguard and more. The choice is yours!
- Upper: Standard AR15 Upper Receiver or M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 10" .300 Blackout, Pistol Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 CMV, QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- Gas System: Pistol Length Gas System and low profile gas block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Lower: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Lower Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
This is an NFA Item. Please contact your FFL/SOT and confirm they will accept this item before placing your order. The wait time for approval to transfer this item to an FFL/SOT dealer is 4 - 8 weeks. The wait time for Form 4 approval (FFL/SOT dealer transfer to customer) is 4 - 6 months.
There will be a 20% cancellation fee applied to any orders canceled during the application process.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: email@example.com
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Made In America? Yes Chamber .300 Blackout Barrel Length 10" Finish Anodized Black Weight(s) - Other Features -
- Finish Your Build